NFL playoffs that is more quarterback perfect depen

in Gedankenraum 11.10.2019 07:43
von miaowang123 | 75 Beiträge

A day after general manager Mike Gillis expressed doubt over his own future and that of his bench boss, Vancouver Canucks coach John Tortorella wouldnt let himself be drawn into the speculation over his job status after the season. "Mike Gillis is my boss and I cant speak for Mike," said Tortorella of his bosss comments on Friday afternoon. "I dont know how to answer to him because I cant speak for him. I dont want to do that. Mike and I are always talking, but to answer that, I just cant. Its not fair to him or me." Sitting six points out of the final wild card in the Western Conference with only five games to play, the Canucks are set to miss the playoffs for just the third time in 13 seasons and the first time since 2008. Still, Tortorella expressed no interest in publicly discussing his teams and, by extension, his own future. "Youre digging at a spot Id rather talk internally about," he said. "Thats probably something we can talk about after the season is over. I have to worry about coaching a hockey team. We have five more games, a team that needs to better and thats my focus." Gillis spoke on Thursday of his teams inability to play up to the style and level of play that theyre accustomed to for much of the season and Tortorella acknowledged his concerns, but maintained that he and Gillis shared a similar vision. "The style of play that were teaching, were on the same page, yes," he explained. "And it was a style of play that we played at the beginning of the year and no one else is responsible for the falter of the team and not staying up with the style of play that needs to be played here than me. I let it go just through our whole situation with the injuries and didnt grab a hold of it quick enough. No one else is responsible." While placing the onus on himself for his teams decline in play, Tortorella shot down the suggestion that he was overworking his star players to the point of injury. The Canucks have lost 282 man games to injury with key contributors including Daniel Sedin, Henrik Sedin, Ryan Kesler and Kevin Bieksa missing significant time. "Its easy to look at numbers and say you played them too much and that is not why theres been a struggle there," said Tortorella. "Youre not going to talk me into that. It just isnt, but I certainly have tried in the second part, as weve tried to get healthy in the second part of the year, tried to stretch it, but a lot of it is determined on depth within your line-up. I dont want to go much further than that because I think Ill be a little bit too critical and I dont want to do that here. Thats an organizational-type situation and an organizational conversation." The Canucks are next in action on Saturday night when they host the Los Angeles Kings. Aaron Civale Jersey . -- Thirty years ago, the Detroit Pistons beat the Denver Nuggets 186-184 in triple overtime, a game that remains the highest scoring in NBA history. Mel Harder Indians Jersey . Lupul injured the hand in a fall at practice on Thursday. He will wear a cast for a minimum of 10 days before he can put a glove back on it and get some mobility back, said Carlyle, who added the winger wont go on the teams upcoming road trip. https://www.cheapindiansonline.com/1488u-andre-thornton-jersey-indians.html . Marie rink got back in the win column at the Olympic mens curling tournament with a 7-4 win over the host Russian squad on Wednesday. Ray Fosse Indians Jersey . Jones, from Winnipeg, built a 3-0 advantage after three ends by scoring two in the second and one in the third. Chinas skip Bingyu Wang cut that lead to 3-1 in the fourth before Canada added another three in the fifth for a 6-1 lead. Eric Haase Indians Jersey . The thinking at the time was Clowney could have already been promised he would be selected first overall by the Houston Texans, therefore negating any need to meet with any other teams. The plot took another twist this week.After going 2-2 in his Wild Card selections, TSNs Chris Schultz is back with his picks for the Divisional Round. Baltimore at New England (-7) As good as New England is, and they are good, I would be surprised if this was not a very competitive game. It is true that the Ravens have no fear of the Patriots and it is true that the Ravens are suspect in the secondary and offensive line, but against Pittsburgh with all that talent, both areas held up reasonably well. Three factors here as I see it. One being Joe Flacco, who in his last five playoffs games has 13 touchdown passes and no interceptions. Flacco seems to me to be bored with pro football. His regular season performances and playoff performances are different. When the playoffs begin he picks his game with ease and history say that come Saturday afternoon he will be at his best. Defensively, Baltimore is powerful up front. They can play both safeties deep and force New England into a game of patience giving up small plays of success but never big plays determining games. So on both sides of the ball, the Ravens match up well. An absolute key in this game will be what the referees judgment calls will be on pass interference. Darrelle Revis and Brandon Browner are exceptional cornerbacks but do use jamming techniques all game and could give up a big play depending on judgment. We all saw the reality of that in Dallas last week. Tory Smith and Steve Smith are pretty experienced receivers and smaller quicker receivers which are harder to jam and keep on the line of scrimmage. I definitely can see New England gaining an early lead but can also see Baltimore not being intimidated by that lead and making it a game in the second half. This is a classic example of a battle-tested Raven team and a well-rested Patriot team playing until last possession. Patriots win but it will not be easy. Ravens. Carolina at Seattle (-10.5) I like Seattle. Carolina has won five straight games but not one of the five were over teams of extreme present success. Last week, Carolina took advantage of quarterback inexperience and won. If Carson Palmer played in last weeks Arizona game, I think Arizona would have won. A team of extreme in the present success is Seattle. In five of their last six wins they have held an opponnent to six points or less.dddddddddddd Defense is more about energy than execution and Seattle will have the energy advantage. Yes, history does say this will be close, but in the Week 8 game last year, Seattle self-imploded more than Carolina created the implosion. Final score was 13 -9 but could have been 23-9 easily. Seattle is 24-2 at home over the last three years. I say they make it 25 in a big way. Seahawks cover. Dallas at Green Bay (-6) There are two things the Dallas Cowboys do exceptionally well. First is winning time of possession. On average this year its almost 34 minutes per game and if they can keep Aaron Rogers off the field a series or two, they can beat Green Bay. The others aspect is defensive takeaways. Thirty-one times last year they took the ball away from an opponent -- three against Detroit. It is a skill, not luck. But Green Bay does not give the ball away. Only 13 times this year have they expressed football generosity; the lowest in the NFL. The Cowboys offensive line did not have a good game against Detroits run blocking or pass blocking in stunts, fronts blitzes or recognition. I cant see it two games in a row. Dallas. Indianapolis at Denver (-6) Can Andrew Luck do it again? There is no other team in this years NFL playoffs that is more quarterback perfect dependent than the Colts with Andrew Luck? Against the Bengals, the Colts ran the ball nine times and passed the ball 41 times by the end of the third quarter of play. Yes, many were key read progressive check downs but there is no balance in the Colts offense. Cincinnati lost to Indianapolis because Andy Dalton is not elite and they were without their top tight end Jermaine Gresham and wide receiver AJ Green. Rex Burkhead was the surprise first quarter performer. The Broncos will not have to depend on a Rex Burkhead on their roster. Yes, Payton Manning will be his ever prepared best for this game but as a quarterback closer to 40 than 30, that physical rest means a more refreshed throwing motion too. Just like a baseball pitcher in rotation, quarterbacks need to regenerate their arm too. Bottom line for me is Denver has a better chance to win time-of-possession and keep Luck off the field than the Colts can and keep Manning off the field. Denver. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: slotonline123
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 937 Themen und 940 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor