Big data is opening up a world in w

in Worten auf den Grund gegangen 16.10.2019 03:42
von DMT | 418 Beiträge

If there are any parents reading this who are thinking of taking their under-10 year olds to see the PG rated Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants nike air max wholesale shoes , please read the following from a review:

Rated PG, the film contains a handful of mild expletives; some non-explicit, but sexually related dialogue; one teen who sexually pursues her soccer coach nonstop until he finally can't resist anymore and they apparently have sex (off-camera, after some making out nike air max wholesale online , and she feels empty afterwards)...

I have not read the books this movie is based on, nor am I likely to see the film (I'm not the target audience), but I did read in an interview with the author of the book series (Ann Brashares) that she made an effort to allude to any sexual issues in the books in the most oblique way possible.

It doesn't sound like it will be all that subtle in the movie version, which would be fine if it was rated PG-13 (The target audience for these books is 13-16 year old girls).

Gone are the days when you could just assume that a PG-rated movie is OK without doing any further research. I really believe that at some point parents will have to screen even G-rated movies before taking their kids to see them.

And whose fault is this? No nike air max wholesale china , I don't just lay the blame at the foot of the studios, but it rests with the film ratings board. From :

Who gives movies their ratings?

Parents give the movies their ratings-men and women just like you. They are part of a specially designed committee called the film rating board of the Classification and Rating Administration. As a group they view each film and, after a group discussion, vote on its rating nike air max wholesale , making an educated estimate as to which rating most American parents would consider the most appropriate.

Ok, fine. Sounds good so far... although I still don't understand how the envelope continues to be pushed first on PG-13 films, and now apparently on PG films as well.

After further investigation:

The ratings are decided by a full-time Rating Board located in Los Angeles. There are 8-13 members of the Board who serve for periods of varying length.

Oh! Now it all makes sense! With apologies to parents in the state of California who are trying to raise their kids right, could the MPAA find a location from which to select a group of parents that could be less in touch with the rest of the country?

I suppose they could have assembled a group from the San Francisco Bay area...

Here's a suggestion: How about a group assembled from parents across the country? Figure out a way to do it... just send out screeners and then do a conference call. IMO that would get you a more representative cross section of parents countrywide.

Something needs to be changed http://www.wholesaleairmaxaustralia.com/ , because the ratings system is obviously not working any more.

The definition of big data analytics Business Articles | November 12, 2015
Big data analytics is the process of examining big data to uncover hidden patterns, unknown correlations and other useful information that can be used to make better decisions. With big data analytics...

Big data analytics is the process of examining big data to uncover hidden patterns, unknown correlations and other useful information that can be used to make better decisions. With big data analytics wholesale air max white , data scientists and others can analyze huge volumes of data that conventional analytics and business intelligence solutions can't touch. Consider that your organization could accumulate (if it hasn't already) billions of rows of data with hundreds of millions of data combinations in multiple data stores and abundant formats. High-performance analytics is necessary to process that much data in order to figure out what's important and what isn't. Enter big data analytics.

Why collect and store terabytes of data if you can't analyze it in full context? Or if you have to wait hours or days to get results? With new advances in computing technology, there's no need to avoid tackling even the most challenging business problems. For simpler and faster processing of only relevant data, you can use high-performance analytics. Using high-performance data mining, predictive analytics wholesale air max black , text mining, forecasting and optimization on big data enables you to continuously drive innovation and make the best possible decisions. In addition, organizations are discovering that the unique properties of machine learning are ideally suited to addressing their fast-paced big data needs in new ways.

Most organizations collect data about their interactions with customers, gathering a wealth of information. Those data often have information about customer interests wholesale air max cheap , usage patterns, and other useful information that’s invaluable in making both operational and policy decisions in an organization.

Big data is opening up a world in which millions of disparate data points can be mapped and cross-correlated, illuminating economic patterns and providing business insights previously unavailable. As an example, data gathered in the subcontinent’s groceries and shops has been shown to accurately reflect fluctuations in the currencies. These kinds of correlations and insights are highly valuable to Premise’s

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: slotonline123
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 937 Themen und 940 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor